SCOTFEST 2018 – September 14-16th, 2018 @ Broken Arrow Events Park — 101st and the Creek (E of NSU-BA)
SCOTFEST is Oklahoma’s Premier Celtic Music Festival and Highland Games, where over 25,000 attendees come to ‘BAGROCK’ their sporrans off to some of the best of Celtic rock and folk music from around the globe.
– $5 FRIDAY MACBEERFEST Poured by Shock-Top
– Get 10 Bands for $5 PLUS, beer specials on SHOCK TOP
– See The Town Pants, Flatfoot 56, Off Kilter, The Young Dubliners and the Wicked Tinkers ALL FOR JUST $5!
– Want to learn something about whisky? We have that too.
– Tickets on-sale NOW with the Full schedule and details @ okscotfest.com
– Tickets are $5 online or $10 at the gate for Friday night only! $10 online for Saturday/Sunday and $15 at the gate.
For Saturday and Sunday:
– More than 100 Highland Athletes
– More than 50 Highland Dancers
– Pipes and Drums (more than 8 bands)
– Full Rugby Tournament
– Kids Glen with attractions for the kids
– Food from all over the UK
– 10 Bands on 2 Stages
– Whisky Tastings (separate ticket)
– Vendors from all over the US
– Celtic Living History in the Clan Village
It’s all poured by Bud Light, the Wyndham Tulsa Hotel, Belhaven Brewery, Love Bottling and Tennent’s Lager