The 2013 "Wing-A-Thon" Wing Eating Contest on Super Sunday (2/3/13) at the 2013 Boat Sport and Travel Show!
You could win a 43" Samsung HD Plasma TV valued at $599 from Audio Advice!!!
Listen to Z-104.5 The EDGE and The Morning EDGE from 6am -10am from 1/21/13 - 2/1/13. When prompted be caller 10 at 918-460-1045 and win a pair of tickets to the 2013 Tulsa Boat Sport and Travel Show and a contest invitation. Must be 18+ to participate! Then on Super Sunday, February 3rd join Z-104.5 The EDGE, Audio Advice and Hooters for the "Wing-A-Thon" wing eating contest at the 2013 Tulsa Boat Sport and Travel Show at the Expo Center. 1st contestant to eat 20 wings score the Big Screen TV right before the Big Game!
KMYZ & KTSO “Wing-A-Thon” Official Rules
1. Grand Prize: One (1) Samsung HD Plasma TV, valued at $599.
2. Contest open to U.S. Citizens that reside on the state of Oklahoma and are 18 years of age of older. Must have a government issued Oklahoma state photo ID as proof residency.
3. Listen to Qualify: Listen to KMYZ weekdays from January 21st - February 1st, 2012 between 6am - 10am. When prompted, be caller 10 at (918) 460-1045 and win a pair of tickets to the 2013 Tulsa Boat Sport and Travel Show and a contest invitation for the "Wing-A-Thon" wing eating contest to win the grand prize. Or enter online at www.tulsaboatshow.com/highlights/ or http://rewards.edgetulsa.com/app2/Contest/D73SYj before 8am on 1/30/13 to win tickets and an invitation into the "Wing-A-Thon". 1 qualifer randomly drawn by a member of Shamrock Communications from all eligible entries on 1/30/13 after 8am. Each person may only qualify once.
4. Up to 22 people will qualify for the grand prize from KMYZ-FM and KTSO-FM combined, Listeners that have won a prize on air from KMYZ in the last 30 days are not eligible to qualify or win this promotion.
5. To be eligible to win the grand prize, Tulsa Boat Show ticket winners must be 18 or older and pick up their tickets and qualifier letter at the KMYZ/KTSO studios, 5810 E. Skelly Dr. Ste. 801 Tulsa, OK 74135, during normal business hours, no later than 5:30pm (Central Time) on Friday, February 1st, 2013.
6. Wing eating contest Check-in and Contest: To be eligible to win the grand prize:
• Each qualifier winner must redeem their original contest invitation for the grand prize giveaway/contest on Sunday, February 3rd, 2013 at the radio station's table at the 2013 Tulsa Boat Sport and Travel Show at the Quik Trip Center at Expo Square, 4145 E. 21st St. Tulsa, OK 74114, between 11am - 11:45am (Central Time)
• Qualifiers for the final giveaway wing eating contest must be present by before a 11:45am Sharp Central Time and have and provide a valid government issued Oklahoma state photo ID and their contest invitation and turn it in for a spot in the wing eating contest
• Invitation letter winners that fail to register by the designated time 11:45am (Central Time), will be disqualified from the wing eating contest. Grand Prize selection will start shortly after the conclusion of the qualifier check in.
Grand Prize will be decided by a "Wing Eating Contest" starting around 12pm on 2/3/13
Each contestant will be required to sign a release form before participating in the contest. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
Each contestant will be given 20 chicken wings to eat.
The Station employee will start the competition
1st contestant to eat and finish the 20 wings will win the grand prize, this is a non-timed event
Decision on the winner is the decision of Shamrock Communications. In the event of a tie a random drawing of the the contestants that tied will occur.
• You must be present to compete/win. No stand-ins are allowed.
7. Winner must claim grand prize with 30 days of winning. If winner should fail to claim prize within 30 days a random drawing from the eligible contestants from the grand prize drawing
8. Winner can claim their prize at the KMYZ studios at 5810 E. Skelly Dr. Ste. 801 Tulsa, OK 74135, during business hours 8:30am – 5:30pm
9. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted for another prize, or cash at the request of the winner.
10. Winner agrees to sign a release for possible use of their name and likeness for promotional purposes and they indemnify and hold harmless Shamrock Communications and their participating sponsors, Tulsa Boat Sport & Travel Show, Adstrategies, Hooters, Audio Advice and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, joint venture partners, advertising and promotion agencies and the directors, officers, employees and assigns of each, harmless against any and all claims, damages, costs and liability arising out of acceptance/use of prize or prize travel. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Sponsor and their Promotional Partners are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing of the offer, the announcement of any prize, or in the administration of the promotion.
11. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
12. Employees and family members of Shamrock Communications, participating sponsors, and broadcasting media outlets in the Tulsa, OK area are ineligible.
13. Sponsor(s) reserves the sole right to substitute the grand prize for one of equal or greater value or to modify, cancel or suspend this promotion, should fraud or other causes beyond the control of Shamrock Communications corrupt the administration, security or proper conduct of the promotion.
14. Shamrock Communications is the sole judge of all matters pertaining to this promotion and their decision is final. All entries become property of Shamrock Communications.
15. No purchase necessary, a purchase will not increase your chances of winning.