SCOTFEST 2018 – September 14-16th, 2018 @ Broken Arrow Events Park — 101st and the Creek (E of NSU-BA)
SCOTFEST is Oklahoma’s Premier Celtic Music Festival and Highland Games, where over 25,000 attendees come to ‘BAGROCK’ their sporrans off to some of the best of Celtic rock and folk music from around the globe.
– Get 10 Bands on 2 stages
– See The Town Pants, Flatfoot 56, Off Kilter, The Young Dubliners and the Wicked Tinkers
– Plus get $5 tickets and $5 Budweiser Freedom Reserve Beers for $5 Freedom Friday MacBeerfest ($5 tickets are online only)
– 2018 International Highland Games Federation Women’s World Championship Highland Games on Saturday
– Want to learn something about whisky? We have that too with 4 whisky tastings in 3 days
– Tickets on-sale NOW with the Full schedule and details @ okscotfest.com
– Saturday and Sunday Tickets are $10 online before September 7th and $15 at the gate.
– Saturday and Sunday Tickets are $12 online and $15 at the gate. (after Sep 7th)
For Saturday and Sunday:
– More than 100 Highland Athletes
– More than 50 Highland Dancers
– Pipes and Drums (more than 8 bands)
– Full Rugby Tournament
– Kids Glen with attractions for the kids
– Food from all over the UK
– 10 Bands on 2 Stages
– Whisky Tastings (separate ticket)
– Vendors from all over the US
– Celtic Living History in the Clan Village
It’s all poured by Bud Light, the Wyndham Tulsa Hotel, Belhaven Brewery, Love Bottling and Tennent’s Lager
Register below for your chance to win a pair of tickets to Scotfest!
*all winners must be 21 years of age or older.